This post was most recently updated on July 9th, 2019
You may not have thought of gifting a beach towel to your mother but I’ll tell you why she’ll love one. Not just any beach towel — no, that would never do! There’s one special beach towel with some great features that fits the bill for all Moms. Want to know how I know? Well, first of all, I am a Mom, so somewhat qualified here. But that’s not the only reason.
Have you ever heard of the ‘Five Love Languages‘? These are the different ways people feel loved — physical touch, receiving gifts, words of affirmation, quality time, and acts of service. I realized that a Tesalate beach towel has qualities that meet each of these love languages. So no matter how your Mom feels most loved, this beach towel will do the trick!
Physical Touch with a Beach Towel
Did you know the Tesalate beach towel repels sand? It doesn’t matter if the towel is wet or dry, this is a sand-free beach towel because sand just won’t adhere to it. A specially designed fabric places this towel above all others. Mom can lay on it without sharing her space with gritty annoying sand. And this towel feels nice to the touch. It has a soft, waffle texture that helps it to be more absorbent, too. Plus, it dries out quickly, so Mom doesn’t have to carry a sopping wet towel home after a trip to the beach.
If your Mom is one who feels loved by receiving gifts, you’ll be a winner giving a Tesalate beach towel. Not every gift is the same quality. This beach towel is made well, has some extra touches (a hanging loop and drawstring bag, for example), and just plain looks beautiful. It’s going to make Mom feel like she’s been given something luxurious.
A Tesalate sand-free beach towel is also like receiving two towels in one because each towel has two distinct patterns — one on each side! And there are so many gorgeous patterns to choose from (over 35), and even some double-sized towels (63″ x 63″) for two.
Words of Affirmation
If your Mom is the type who loves to hear words of affirmation, she’ll swoon over this beautiful beach towel. A Tesalate towel communicates things like, “You deserve the best” and “You really know how to do the beach right!”
Just the other day, I went on a beach hike at Torrey Pines in San Diego with my grandchildren. It was a bit breezy, and my granddaughter was cold, so I handed her my towel to wrap around her. When she thanked me, and then proclaimed, “I feel like a superhero!”, those were words of affirmation that really made my day! Look at that smile — could anything be better?
This might just be where a Tesalate towel completely outshines the rest…giving your Mother quality time. It’s easy to pack because of its compact size, and it dries out quickly after use because of its thinner profile. It’s all about making it easier to go to the beach…or yoga class…even the gym…or relaxing in the backyard. If having quality time with you is your Mother’s love language, buy another towel and join her!
Acts of Service
Who doesn’t love acts of service? Your mother, who has spent years serving you, deserves a gift that gives back. There’s a lot packed into a single towel to be grateful for:
- It takes up less than half the space of a regular towel (see below) but it’s super absorbent.
- It has a fabric loop for hanging, and it dries quickly so you don’t have to pack a wet towel home with you.
- It repels the sand…so sand gets left at the beach where it belongs. I’ve found that it also repels grass, so if I use it in my backyard, I’m not tracking in loose grass, either.
- It’s always where I need it to be. Because of its convenient drawstring bag and compact size, I keep a Tesalate beach towel in my car. I also take one in my carry-on when I travel. One more in my workout bag would be super nice (hint, hint!).
- It’s a full-size towel (63″ x 31″) so it’s not skimping on size!
For the Giver
- Here’s some helpful information for you as you purchase a beautiful Tesalate towel for your mother or anyone on your gift list. (They make great graduation and wedding gifts, too).
- Shipping is free to any location in the world and delivery is surprisingly quick.
- You will receive 15% off, if you use my discount code: POSTCARDS15, for the next 30 days. Use it at Tesalate.com.
- If you can’t decide which pattern to buy, you can always give a gift card instead, and let your Mother do the choosing.
- Honestly, you can’t go wrong with a Tesalate towel as a gift. Read the reviews, and see how many happy customers there are!
I do have a working relationship with Tesalate towels. If you purchase a towel with my discount code, I will receive a commission that helps with my blog expenses. I atually approached Tesalate and suggested we work together, because I was so impressed with their towels. So yes, I’m a little biased based on my real-life experiences.