It’s that time of year again! Christmas is just around the corner and you’re already trying to figure out what to get for friends and family. Maybe you’ve already purchased your special gifts for them. But now you’ve remembered you still need stocking stuffers — not just nuts and candy, but items of value that actually fit inside a stocking! That’s exactly why I’ve put together this list for you of 40+ stocking stuffers for men and women who love to travel. And most people do, right?! Whether your loved ones travel by air, sea, train, or auto, these stocking stuffers will be much appreciated.
This list includes links to Amazon products for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, but this in no way increases your cost. I greatly appreciate your support!
I have broken down this list of stocking stuffer ideas into three categories: gifts for both men & women, and then some additional ideas for just women or just men.
Stocking Stuffers for Men & Women
2. Passport/Vaccine card holder — this holder makes it so much easier to keep the two most important documents together
3. Cord case — a case that helps to organize miscellaneous cords and earbuds, is a must these days.
4. Headphone splitter — this clever device makes it easy to watch a movie together while wearing headphones
5. Power Bank — a charged power supply is a necessity when you’re on the go and power outlets are not convenient.
7. Compression socks —socks that are both comfortable and help avoid swelling or leg pain will be greatly appreciated!
8. Small travel journal — who can’t use a little notebook to keep track of expenses, phone numbers, or to jot down notes about your experiences?
9. GPSmyCity membership — this handy membership opens the door to a year’s worth of walking tours in cities all over the world!
10. Vitamin C Drops — tasty citrus flavored “candies” that give you a boost of Vitamin C to keep you healthy.
11. Airborne — I always travel with these chewable Airborne tablets that also boost your immunity.
12. Breathable Face Masks — I know we’re sick of wearing masks, but they’re a necessity and it’s always better to wear one you can breathe through for a long day of travel.
13. Mini crossword puzzle book — whether it’s crosswords, sudoku or wordsearch books, they’ll help you pass the time while flying or riding.
14. Tissue holder — this holder is convenient and protects tissues in your purse or bag. Here’s an easy tutorial for making your own!
15. Travel snacks — can be mints, gum, Lifesavers, or other treats that are great for staving off hunger.
16. Refillable water bottle — water bottles are so important for keeping you hydrated!
17. Camera lens wipes — these convenient wipes help you get rid of smudges on your camera lens so your travel photos turn out great. They work great on glasses and phones too!
19. Chapstick — keep lips moist, especially in arid environments. Here’s my favorite.
20. Pens that don’t explode on a plane — ink pens can leak when exposed to higher elevations. Get these pens that work great without making a mess.
21. Travel Laundry Bag — this travel-themed laundry bag are super packable and lightweight for storing dirty laundry. Plus, it collapses and even has a hook.
22. TSA approved locks — absolutely a must if you want to lock your luggage.
23. Earbuds — lots of earbud options out there and everyone needs a pair!
24. Airline gift cards — every little bit helps, so give a gift card that helps your loved ones finance a getaway!
25. Suction-cup toothbrush holder — these holders are designed so you never have to set your toothbrush down on an unsanitary surface. Just stick to a mirror or cabinet!
26. Mini solar lantern or flashlight — easy-to-pack convenient lighting when you need it.
27. Auto air fresheners — because everyone loves a clean-smelling car and you can’t have too many air fresheners.
Stocking Stuffers for Women
28. Lightweight scarf that doubles as a shawl — these scarves add warmth where you need it most, but they are so lightweight and don’t take up much space.
30. Hand cream — deliciously creamy moisture for your travel friends’ hands, in a travel-friendly size.
31. Nail polish remover pads — how else will you remove your nail polish when it’s not convenient to bring a bottle of nail polish remover?
32. Travel decals — here are some fun travel-themed decals to add to luggage or a water bottle.
33. Small jewelry case — this tiny case is the perfect size for travel and still large enough to hold earrings, rings, or necklaces.
34. Manicure set — in a travel size manicure set (that also fits in a stocking!), you’ll find all the tools needed for trimming and caring for nails.
Stocking Stuffers for Men
35. Toothpick holder — this convenient case is so easy to carry in a pocket or hook to a backpack.
36. Nail clippers — man-sized clippers for nail-trimming needs.
37. Wristband with pocket for keys — a portable pocket for keys, credit cards and more to use while jogging or hiking, etc.
38. Travel wallet — choose a slim and efficient wallet that is easy to carry and has RFID blocking.
39. Zip-ties — you can’t go wrong with a few zip-ties to help you attach, repair, or hang items.
40. Duct tape — again, duct tape is rather indispensable for repairs or emergencies! How about some bright rainbow colored duct tape, just to be unique?!
41. Mini caribiners — these clever little hooks help a traveler keep track of things like keys, flashlights, and sunglasses or to connect zippers on your luggage.
And these stocking stuffers are affordable, too!
You will find that most of these stocking stuffers for men & women are also very affordable (most are less than $20 and many are less than $10). And it’s perfectly okay if you are tempted to buy a few items for yourself!
If any of the travellers in your life are backpackers or campers, you’ll find more stocking stuffer ideas in this article: 4 Camping Basics for Newbies.
Happy shopping, and most importantly…have a wonderful Christmas!